1965 Ford Ranchero
Ranchero For Sale Info-Sheet
Click on the mini-pic or underlined link for historical pictures in each category. More pictures to be loaded soon!
- BODY AND PAINT-Fresh Paint is Pearl White with kustom flames. The interior was completely refinished. Bed is refinished with the same Pearl White.
- INTERIOR-New Upholstry, Custom Matching "Flamed" door panels, new carpet, sound deading kit. All new window rubbers and runners. New windshield and rubber. New heater core. The interior is paint with the Pearl White to match the exterior.
- ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN-Rebuilt 260 V8. Balanced, Ported, Motorsport Windage Tray. Cast Iron Headers, New Exhaust, Centerline Clutch. Toploader 3 Speed with Column Shift. New Balanced driveline. New axle bearings and seals. New Carburator, radiator. Mallory Electronic Unilite Distributor with High Voltage coil. Engine compartment painted with catylized black enamel.
- FRONT SUSPENSION-New upper and lower a-arm bushings, upper and lower ball joints. Torsion bar kit.
- EXTRAS- Extras include: American Racing "Torque Thrust" rims, Cast iron headers, "65 GT Mustang Front Disc Brakes.
1965 RANCHERO FOR SALE PICTURES
BACK TO THE OPENING PAGE
© CJ Richards 2001